Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

StrayNeko Posted:

I see acid has stooped low enough to have people on his payroll troll this store

g7parsh isn’t on my payroll.

I’m going to ask, politely, that anyone that is on my payroll not troll any competing stores, although I don’t see how I could enforce this.

Additionally, I have never requested or required for anyone to Troll a competing store. In fact, you will find that my comments in regards to this store have always been courteous and polite.

And even after a certain Community Ad was placed, I still had no interest in any type of ‘war’.

I have acted in a courteous and polite manner. I am requesting that anyone affiliated with my store do so as well.

Edit: Also, Neko… how is it that you take issue with my prices, in this thread, and yet you seem to be defending Oleg’s prices here?

Acid Flux edited this message on 03/20/2009 7:57PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!