Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Because there’s nothing better to use that flezz on.

Example: I have 1,000,000 Flezz. The only thing I want, in the entire game, is 2ladies1glbum. What does that extra 50k mean to me? Why shouldn’t I just click on the first “Buy Now” option I see?

There’s a ton of flezz in FWZ, but not a lot to spend it on. If FWZ is serious about having an in-game economy, they need to give us more attractive options to use our flezz on, and more incentive to buy the useless ****.

I wish Trout would take me up on my Rarities Shop idea, because that could go a long way in burning peoples flezz. A place where you could buy things like E-Peen, collectibles (for example, packs of trading cards, that offer E-Peen at intervals of 25% completion rates), etc., could get people using up their flezz in ways that a Turkey in the Ppwn Shop on holidays can’t.

Also, Trout needs to use E-Peen in a way that actually convinces people to play the game, not as a reward for doing end-game options. Introducing E-Peen for accomplishments such as using X amount of consumables, having full collections of equipment, buying X amount of items from the shops, etc., would get people using their money as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!