Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I have bruised the warm white sands of Florida, and the black sands of Maui, with my feet and in both I had a drink and a beautiful girl in hand. I have, with those same feet, dashed among a frothing frenzy in Pamplona, running from the bulls, tasting dirt in the air and my own fear and my own death. I have, with those feet, sat in Paris France eating warm bread reading Victor Hugo in French, and then afterward in English and German mbumcripts to correct mistakes in translation.

I have picked cherry blossoms off the tops of my feet, strolling through the groves in Tokyo, wearing Zori my heart full of Haiku. I have had caviar and vodka on the H.M.S Thunder crossing the English Channel—while painting my naked lover. I have tasted the bitter ice of rejection and Russian winter, staring down at my feet outside our little houses door, wishing I knew what to say.

I am cosmopolitan man, a man of clbum and experience, and I think that it is evident that this claim is more than mere bombast. There is, however, once thing I have not done and wish dearly to do: I have not sat hunched, feet dimpling the crisp white cotton of my bedclothes, harsh computer light etching wrinkles into my face, playing Forumwarz Episode 2. I think a man of similar ( but inarguably higher) caliber and clbum can appreciate that and would remedy it.

Fie edited this message on 03/20/2009 3:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!