You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.
You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.
Viewing a Post
I’m excited to see the finished products. Problem is, they’re not coming fast enough for me. With multiple items in the pipeline, it seems we should be able to get an item each day, by changing the timing so we’re handling 4 items each day and have one new one enter the system.
This can be done by splitting the creative and voting phases by item, not by day (as it is currently). So on any given day X:
1) We’re writing a description for a new item generated on day X.
2) We’re voting on the description for the item generated on day X-1.
3) We’re submitting images for the item generated on day X-2.
4) We’re voting on images for the item generated on day X-3.
5) We can buy the item generated on day X-4.
That’s what I’d like to see.
|Posted On: 03/19/2009 2:17PM||View MC Banhammer's Profile | #|