Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

bumhurt Posted:

If I may be allowed to ask a few questions, excuse my rudeness if not:

– How many serious applications have there been received so far?

– Also, I would like to know if we will receive any special notification whether through e-mail or in game, that either or application is among the considered ones or plainly denied.

– Finally, shouldn’t there be a sort of verification to make sure the application is truly written by the owner of the character that is said to be the main of the applicant? It could be that he or she is writing from an entirely different e-mail address but that the gentleman or lady in the question is still the owner, or completely otherwise of course.

I’d rather not say how many serious applications we’ve received until it’s all over. However, I’ll say there’s already been enough to make this a seriously difficult decision in my eyes.

With that in mind, it’s unlikely that we’ll personally respond to every applicant. Knowing how I roll, I’ll probably write an informal post about my top contenders later on.

In the unlikely event that someone wrote a long, thoroughly convincing application on someone else’s behalf, and that user is mistakenly chosen, we’ll quickly discover that we’ve been duped and have a good laugh about it. Most accounts over a month old have an email addy tied to it, so it’s easy to verify.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!