Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MMM_AJ

Avatar: 145468 Tue Mar 17 19:55:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

I'm furry for Mewtwo.

So I just bought Episode 2, and it made me hearken back to the wiki page about Useless junk. It says that at some point they will “Add a ‘Usable By’ column listing which clbumes can use which junk come episode 2”

This implies that Junk might have some purpose besides just reselling it for Flezz, and the fact that people will buy it from me on Kyoubai seems to reinforce this notion. So has this been implemented yet? If so, is there some way for me to know who can use what? Is there a minimum level to reach for it? Or is it bull**** and I’m just making this thread for naught?

Also, what’s the point in making items that benefit clbum specific stats for more than one clbum? Why make glbumes that enhance both sexiness AND douchebaggery? Seems strange IMHO.

If these questions have been done before and are dead horses, then feel free to beat me to death with live trout and such, for I looked through a few pages and didn’t find anything on the board.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!