Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Useless Junk and other crap

MMM_AJ

Avatar: 145468 Tue Mar 17 19:55:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

I'm furry for Mewtwo.

So I just bought Episode 2, and it made me hearken back to the wiki page about Useless junk. It says that at some point they will “Add a ‘Usable By’ column listing which clbumes can use which junk come episode 2”

This implies that Junk might have some purpose besides just reselling it for Flezz, and the fact that people will buy it from me on Kyoubai seems to reinforce this notion. So has this been implemented yet? If so, is there some way for me to know who can use what? Is there a minimum level to reach for it? Or is it bull**** and I’m just making this thread for naught?

Also, what’s the point in making items that benefit clbum specific stats for more than one clbum? Why make glbumes that enhance both sexiness AND douchebaggery? Seems strange IMHO.

If these questions have been done before and are dead horses, then feel free to beat me to death with live trout and such, for I looked through a few pages and didn’t find anything on the board.

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

MMM_AJ Posted:

Or is it bull**** and I’m just making this thread for naught?

This.

MMM_AJ Posted:

Also, what’s the point in making items that benefit clbum specific stats for more than one clbum? Why make glbumes that enhance both sexiness AND douchebaggery? Seems strange IMHO.

And this.

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

While some Junk in the past ‘morphed’ into useful items (Books), there is not current indication that any current Junk items will do so now.

MMM_AJ

Level 35 Troll

I'm furry for Mewtwo.

Alright, thanks for the answers. Still makes me wonder why some people will actually do bid wars for useless junk on Kyoubai though, if all they’re going to do is resell it to Ppwn and not make any profit, or even take a hit. Are they just really really nice people who like to make auctioneers happy or something?

The Holy Fail

Avatar: 100917 Sat Jan 17 01:25:32 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Some are doing it for the e-peens that relate to to kyoubai.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

But, some junk may become interesting in Episode 3. Also you can collect unique junk for the collection thing (which may come in the future).

Personally, I alwayskeep some Easter Eggs. Just in case Log in to see images!

Obsidian Bla-
cksteel

Avatar: 114995 Thu Jun 04 19:11:28 -0400 2009

Level 30 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Personally, I always keep some Easter Eggs. Just in case Log in to see images!

A very wise idea, indeed.

MMM_AJ

Level 35 Troll

I'm furry for Mewtwo.

The Holy Fail Posted:

Some are doing it for the e-peens that relate to to kyoubai.

Oh? I suppose I shall have another jaunt to the Wiki to check said e-peen out.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

But, some junk may become interesting in Episode 3. Also you can collect unique junk for the collection thing (which may come in the future).

Personally, I alwayskeep some Easter Eggs. Just in case Log in to see images!

Ahh collectors, the reason that IRL auction houses thrive as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!