Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

the Pro Posted:

Didn’t quite know where to post this which means Ayn Rands is probably the best place for it. I’ve been playing FW very seriously for quite a while now but I find myself with very little left to accomplish or have fun with.

The way I see it domination really conflicts with life a bit too much being Euro (ends at 3AM for me), I do not wish to compete with cheaters in ForumBuildr, INCIT is as old as it always was, I’ve topped the E-Peen leaderboard pretty much the moment before the new length system kicked in (which sucks btw, a clean peen count never gave any problems and the reasons for changing the system are pure nonsense), I dominate the speedrun leaderboards at will…

Short of beating the game without internet access I’ve pretty much done everything I’ve set out to do, I still believe I was the first non-cheat to take down E2 as well (ET says that it’s -Ghost- which doesn’t make any sense imo).

Anyway, I’m just looking for some inspiration, maybe one of you has ideas on what I can still do. Not making this a contest but I have a ****load of BP and I’d be willing to part with a couple for one or two good ideas. Feel free to TM me if you don’t want to share in public.

why not to destroy some people fun at domination by useing cards on them? dont even bother with getting medals, just make some people mad

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!