Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Looking for goals in this game

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Didn’t quite know where to post this which means Ayn Rands is probably the best place for it. I’ve been playing FW very seriously for quite a while now but I find myself with very little left to accomplish or have fun with.

The way I see it domination really conflicts with life a bit too much being Euro (ends at 3AM for me), I do not wish to compete with cheaters in ForumBuildr, INCIT is as old as it always was, I’ve topped the E-Peen leaderboard pretty much the moment before the new length system kicked in (which sucks btw, a clean peen count never gave any problems and the reasons for changing the system are pure nonsense), I dominate the speedrun leaderboards at will…

Short of beating the game without internet access I’ve pretty much done everything I’ve set out to do, I still believe I was the first non-cheat to take down E2 as well (ET says that it’s -Ghost- which doesn’t make any sense imo).

Anyway, I’m just looking for some inspiration, maybe one of you has ideas on what I can still do. Not making this a contest but I have a ****load of BP and I’d be willing to part with a couple for one or two good ideas. Feel free to TM me if you don’t want to share in public.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 03/12/2009 5:55PM

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

the Pro Posted:

Didn’t quite know where to post this which means Ayn Rands is probably the best place for it. I’ve been playing FW very seriously for quite a while now but I find myself with very little left to accomplish or have fun with.

The way I see it domination really conflicts with life a bit too much being Euro (ends at 3AM for me), I do not wish to compete with cheaters in ForumBuildr, INCIT is as old as it always was, I’ve topped the E-Peen leaderboard pretty much the moment before the new length system kicked in (which sucks btw, a clean peen count never gave any problems and the reasons for changing the system are pure nonsense), I dominate the speedrun leaderboards at will…

Short of beating the game without internet access I’ve pretty much done everything I’ve set out to do, I still believe I was the first non-cheat to take down E2 as well (ET says that it’s -Ghost- which doesn’t make any sense imo).

Anyway, I’m just looking for some inspiration, maybe one of you has ideas on what I can still do. Not making this a contest but I have a ****load of BP and I’d be willing to part with a couple for one or two good ideas. Feel free to TM me if you don’t want to share in public.

why not to destroy some people fun at domination by useing cards on them? dont even bother with getting medals, just make some people mad

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

the Pro Posted:

That may be due to your doing so much in such a relatively short period of time. If you played like most of us it would take years to accomplish what you have.

How about devoting one character to collecting as much as you can? Every item your clbum can buy from stores or Kyoubai, every junk, every .moar file?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Try topping the kyoubai leaderboards!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Take a break.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Buddy Bolden Posted:

Take a break.

SG how have you managed to play sooo much?

I know lots of people have free time but jeeze. You either really love the game or have inhuman stamina.

take a break imo. You earned it

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

You can do more when you don’t get banned.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inertia Posted:

Try topping the kyoubai leaderboards!

That’s a good example of the type of stuff I don’t do anymore, I have nothing left to prove when it comes to whoring for pointless peens.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Be a helper.

Answer every possible newbie question, improve Wiki, post good game suggestions, participate in development process and, ultimately, become a part of CZ, if this game is still dear to you. That’s what I’ve always done in MUDs after achieving pretty much you did here. Now really: CZ is willing to promote best players to mods. Try yourself as a game developer. Face all this endless responsibility they always have. Take a deep breath a dive into the ocean of stupid player’s complaints, whining and accusations in your uncompetence. That’s the challenge.

The only sane alternative is quit and wipe your character.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

the Pro Posted:

That’s a good example of the type of stuff I don’t do anymore, I have nothing left to prove when it comes to whoring for pointless peens.

Then you should stop completely. I mean, which peens are not pointless? If you continue to play, go for the peens.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

1.Try building a successful klan.

2. As said before, improve wiki.

3. Ask team CZ if there is anything a player like you could do to help out the game.

4. Try to host fun new contests.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

the Pro Posted:

I really get that, and agree. I’ve pretty much stopped doing most things beyond running a few characters. The only thing that offers any sort of ongoing challenge is Dom and it hasn’t been a game of “outplay” for a long while. Klan cluster**** and signing up for medals has never been my cup of tea. I do my pistachio loops for accidental medals. I guess manipulating yourself to make sure you are always in the klan that suits your bracket best is a form of outplay, but it’s boring, imo.

Don’t worry about the no internet option, I already tried it. Last Wednesday I had no net for hours leading up to the end of the season round, managed to grab a couple medals anyway.

I like your current auction house game, but the items don’t come out often enough to give you any sort of challenge or make people rage over it. It will be pretty funny to see a record of it though. I will nominate you for a peen.

I believe we really need things for klan to do as klans. People are far more into having a sexy face-off and blowing crap up on the 18th than they are in playing the game right now. Those things will alwys be a bit more action packed than a public game, but it would be nice if those who actually enjoy a game based challenge had goals. I go into idc or off site chat and the games people sound very excited about are those that have a true team mechanic.

Should we try to come up with some new solo/klan goals? If they get implemented it would be awesome, if they don’t it would give us something new to howl about. That seems pretty win-win.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

scullyangel Posted:

I believe we really need things for klan to do as klans. People are far more into having a sexy face-off and blowing crap up on the 18th than they are in playing the game right now. Those things will alwys be a bit more action packed than a public game, but it would be nice if those who actually enjoy a game based challenge had goals. I go into idc or off site chat and the games people sound very excited about are those that have a true team mechanic.

Should we try to come up with some new solo/klan goals? If they get implemented it would be awesome, if they don’t it would give us something new to howl about. That seems pretty win-win.

There really does need to be more stuff to do with klans rather than raiding. Just like peen length they just sit there for show when not raiding.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Crinkz Posted:

1.Try building a successful klan.

2. As said before, improve wiki.

3. Ask team CZ if there is anything a player like you could do to help out the game.

4. Try to host fun new contests.

1. enjoy

2. Have the peen already, haven’t been really active with this lately. I’ve put in the correct offense formula and the correct emo kid damage modifier so anyone interested in that should look it up.

3. I was on the beta without FB qualifications and one of the more active testers so they know where to find me.

4. This I could do, I have a couple of ideas and a lot of alts without the peen.

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Misschien eens naar buiten? Is ook leuk. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Re: klan goals bb2 made a rather vague announcement that it’s coming up so I guess breaking that whatever it is could be fun. Currently busy exploiting the headsets with SG94 which is actually the most fun thing right now. Reminds me of when I started raping the speedrun leaderboards with INTERNET.

I’m hoping to break any new lemon mechanic as wellLog in to see images!

Edit:

The Baroness Posted:

Misschien eens naar buiten? Is ook leuk. Log in to see images!

Wel eens geprobeerd, beviel niet echtLog in to see images! DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 03/13/2009 7:00AM

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

scullyangel Posted:

I believe we really need things for klan to do as klans. People are far more into having a sexy face-off and blowing crap up on the 18th than they are in playing the game right now.

100% agree. Klan raids were a great opportunity to bring people together, but now that they’re gone there isn’t too much game-related stuff left to do as a klan. It probably doesn’t matter as much for a klan like GGM but new klans will definitely struggle because of it. There really should be another point in klans so that we don’t have to focus on things that don’t have any relation to Forumwarz at all. For the start, you could implement more klan-related things into Domination (e.g. adding a Total Medals klan count).

In general: I already said it, I say it once again… you won’t manage to keep your motivation on long terms without a real Player vs. Player mode. I know how much time and effort this would require, but it’s just logical that you lose your motivation once you achieved everything you could achieve. I actually don’t see any game-related things left that are worth trying for, sorry. I guess the only thing left is related to the community… like being “good” at Flamebate, hosting contests and stuff like that.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

FalCoN Posted:

100% agree. Klan raids were a great opportunity to bring people together, but now that they’re gone there isn’t too much game-related stuff left to do as a klan…

Raiding did bring a few players together, but it has never been and will never be the think that rallies klans. Getting together a couple times a week to share in the joy of 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2 was never something that appealed to more than about 50 players and their alts.

I agree that a klan medal thing might be a good thing to make people define themselves a bit in the sense of not floating in every klan. Those who actually have some sort of klan allegiance would like their main klan to have the best shot, but that doesn’t actually give a klan something to do beyond click ‘join klan’ and then play as usual.

You know, this is already in a non-trolling forum, but I think it fits better in GD.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

scullyangel Posted:

I like your current auction house game, but the items don’t come out often enough to give you any sort of challenge or make people rage over it. It will be pretty funny to see a record of it though. I will nominate you for a peen.

What auction house game?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

The Pro: Go look into the game of Go if this game is an insufficient challenge.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!