Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

quangntenemy Posted:

Can you put a list of people who received the epeen here everytime you go on a typo-fixing spree? I see many new players getting the peen but I still haven’t got it even though I reported more than once in the other topic so I have a feeling I have been missed out Log in to see images!

No offense, but that’s an ulcer-inducing idea. It’s tough enough going through all the tickets as it is — there’s no easy way for me to simply search the site’s fulltext and correct things.

Currently, we have a huge backlog of typos but I’m waiting on some interface improvements before I consider tackling them. There are many dupes, so the first reporter gets the Peen, unless they were posted really close together. I know it’s not a perfect system, but the Peen’s not worth that much anyway Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!