Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Hmmm. I honestly care little for seeking out romance unless I happen to run into someone interesting (I’m happy with life anyway p much), but I’ll give this a shot.

I have a weakness for geeky girls (seemingly rare around here), and on that note intelligence is very attractive, as is a sense of humor. The kind of humor that can appreciate both silliness and a bit of a logic/common sense.

I like to talk a lot IRL, often about everyday stuff, definitely about video games (if I think my victim will be interested Log in to see images!), sometimes about silly trivial things, but I also enjoy a good chat about the psyche, human evolution, history, religion, and a few other choice topics. I really appreciate people who are willing to discuss a wide range of things, but don’t necessarily agree with me.

If the person (either gender for this matter) pretty much only talks about getting wasted, parties, cars, various people they dislike, clothing, non-stop about mostly themselves, etc (depressingly common for people my age in this town), it’s a good way to quickly find themselves receiving the “smile, nod, occasionally agree, look for a polite way to excuse myself ASAP” treatment. Log in to see images!

Generally though, somebody who strikes the right balance of not taking life too seriously, but also not being shallower than a puddle I find hella sexy.

oh yeah and a decent body doesn’t hurt Log in to see images!

lol TF;DR Log in to see images! Something_Witty edited this message on 03/08/2009 1:07AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!