Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex CLOSED: What is sexy? A potentially NSFW contest.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Recently there has been a bit of klan rivalry floating around the site, the majority centered around which klan is the sexiest. All the “OMG this is super srs!” aside, it has been interesting to see some of the obviously very different opinions as to what is sexy.

So, I’d like you to go out on a limb and show me sexy, tell me sexy, play me sexy – take it as you will. Your sexy can be playful sexy, naughty sexy, erotic sexy, smart sexy, comedic sexy, whatever – that is up to you. You can simply state something or include a picture or a video or description, again, your choice. A little note about why you think it is sexy is highly encouraged.

Contest info:

– You may offer up to three moments of sexiness for your entry, but you must include it in one post.

– One post per person.

– No trolling in this thread please.

– Contest closes March 14th at 11:59 PM server time.

Prize*:

– 1 BP to 2 players chosen randomly

– 1 BP to 1 player for whatever reason I choose

*Small prize pool as sexy is clearly it’s own reward Log in to see images!

EDIT: Raepdog has decided that people will want to discuss, so he made a commentary thread. Go for it.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/29007-what-is-sexy-contest-commentary

scully edited this message on 03/07/2009 4:06AM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scullyangel Posted:

Recently there has been a bit of klan rivalry floating around the site, the majority centered around which klan is the sexiest. All the “OMG this is super srs!” aside, it has been interesting to see some of the obviously very different opinions as to what is sexy.

So, I’d like you to go out on a limb and show me sexy, tell me sexy, play me sexy – take it as you will. Your sexy can be playful sexy, naughty sexy, erotic sexy, smart sexy, comedic sexy, whatever – that is up to you. You can simply state something or include a picture or a video or description, again, your choice. A little note about why you think it is sexy is highly encouraged.

Contest info:

– You may offer up to three moments of sexiness for your entry, but you must include it in one post.

– One post per person.

– No trolling in this thread please.

– Contest closes March 14th at 11:59 PM server time.

Prize*:

– 1 BP to 2 players chosen randomly

– 1 BP to 1 player for whatever reason I choose

*Small prize pool as sexy is clearly it’s own reward Log in to see images!

Toxx so I don’t get banned.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Oh. I know what I’m gonna do.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Love is the most sexy thing of all.

Smart, pretty, talented. If not that, than what is sexy? I see the look of a confident woman, in a time when women had a chance at equality, a chance they would not see again for decades. I see a lovely voice on a radio she helped improve and invent.

Raepdog edited this message on 03/06/2009 11:52PM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

This is sexy. Oh yeh.

(If anyone takes this remotely seriously I’ll be even more embarbumed.)

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

‘Sup Log in to see images!

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

As you see, I have a thing for bumes.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Boxer briefs.

Pecs.

Ambiguously colored eyes.

Will add descriptions in morning.

Peregrine edited this message on 03/07/2009 12:42AM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

not fair not fair.

Damn.

OK here’s the first result from google for sexy

there was an edit?

Fortunato edited this message on 03/09/2009 7:52PM

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

I personally think that there is a fine distinction between sexiness and baseline attractiveness. I think that sexiness is subjective to the aroused, as there are so many different paraphilias, it makes sense that there would be so many ideas of sexy

The above picture shows myself and my significant other in a role play scenario, we are not hollywood anorexia sexy but the photo portays sexiness and confidence nonetheless

The above image shows a modestly dressed young woman, while she is not dressed in a seductive or erotic manner she still holds a natural beauty that draws you in.

The above shows a sexy but overweight woman. While she may not be a size 4 she is in fact sexy and probably pretty fun to be with.

I submit that sexiness is in the mind of the viewer and is subjective to each person. That attitude is sexy and that confidence is sexy.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

This isn’t NSFW but oh sweet Mary she is the GODDESS OF SEXY:

Oh the number of times that I’ve fapped over her oh and she’s in my dreams night and day Log in to see images!

edit: is there a limit of 1 video per post?

Edit from scully: You can only have one youtube embedded per post, but you can link to the others.

edit from Inertia: You mod! why didn’t your name appear on who edited this message.

edit2: more hot sexy. not as sexy as boxxy but since i can post 2 more entries..

Inertia edited this message on 03/08/2009 3:06AM

xxtaylorxx

Avatar: 151629 Fri Mar 13 03:23:35 -0400 2009

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I like this guy’s treasure trail. ^^

Sartorius

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Hmm… I think the essential element is that it sparks curiosity. If you see someone and want to see more, or want to know what someone is like in a different setting, then there’s potential for sexy.

This is perhaps most clear when you think of anti-sexy. A stripper is, on the whole, not that sexy. It’s already all out there, nothing’s left to find out about.

Bauhaus_Girl

Avatar: 117929 Fri Jul 03 11:11:34 -0400 2009

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sartorius Posted:

Hmm… I think the essential element is that it sparks curiosity. If you see someone and want to see more, or want to know what someone is like in a different setting, then there’s potential for sexy.

This is perhaps most clear when you think of anti-sexy. A stripper is, on the whole, not that sexy. It’s already all out there, nothing’s left to find out about.

I agree. Well said.

Imagine a girl. A very beautiful girl. You love her, and she loves you. Nothing strange with that, right? You are in a room, and the girl walks in through the door. She is wearing strange clothes. Leather, vinyl, satin. Gloves, a corset, knee-high socks and a lot more. Like armour. There are lots of lacings, zippers, bumons and straps on her clothes, and you take each and every one of them off her, one at the time. You are not allowed to touch her more than what’s absolutely necessary. This means no caresses, no kisses, no pulling your fingers through her long, black hair. Nothing. Garment after garment drop to the floor, and you see how much she enjoys being free from these repressing clothes. Now all of her clothes are gone, and she embraces you. Her hands wandering down your back, fingers moving like she’s typing on a keyboard. No, not a keyboard, a string instrument, and it creates music in your head that you have never heard before. Wonderful. Now it’s time for another rule. You kiss her cheek, and she kisses yours. You move your lips a tiny bit closer to her mouth after every kiss, and she does the same. Finally, your lips meet. Your mouth against hers, the taste fills you, intoxicates you. You lie down on the silk sheets and look at each other, completely silent. She is so beautiful. How can someone that beautiful, that pure, that wonderful love someone like you? The only thing you know is that she loves you, no matter what. She loves you, no matter how lonely, ugly, sad or human you are. Now she is embracing you. Her hands wandering down your back, to your thighs. Her hands are on your thighs, and now they keep wandering… She is exploring you. You shiver with pleasure. Oh, you love her. You cup your hand around her breast. She is lovely, wondrous, angelic. You kiss again. Lips meet lips, tongue meets tongue. Joy. You lie next to each other, silent and filled with pbumion. She smirks, and you see that in her hand is a knife. It must have lied hidden by the folds of the sheets. It is made of obsidian, shiny, black. It is covered with strange carvings, old but beautiful. The knife has an ancient, dark power, and you are about to take part of it. It looks like the kind of knife that is used in forbidden, religious ceremonies. You beloved bends her neck, still smiling. What does she mean? …No. No, it cannot be. Does she want you to…?

“Can I?” you ask, anxious. She nods. Yes, you can. And you do it. You take the knife and cut a small incision in her neck. The blood is a red jewel. You press your lips against the wound, drinking, sucking, kissing her wound. It is wonderful. The salty, yet sweet taste of blood fills your mouth. You let go of her, at last, and she turns her head towards you, her breath tickling in your ear. She whispers only one word. “Sayuri”. Her name.

…Then, you wake up.

If you find this sexy, you probably are me.

Bauhaus_Girl edited this message on 03/07/2009 6:16AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

Q;what do you get when you stuff a baby in a microwave?

A: an erection.

bp nao plz

iEpic

Level 8 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Two pics, First IC then OOC.

Dragonz. Beings of ancient. Animalistic Animal sex, definition of sex.

Dark features, sun-burnished skin, the French :headpalm: heh

Recommencer edited this message on 03/07/2009 8:50AM

westsidebeau-
ty

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

This is sexy:

enjoy IS SEXY.

westsidebeauty edited this message on 03/13/2009 9:09AM

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

For me there is nothing more attractive than someone who doesn’t see themselves as sexy at all. A bit dorky, nerdish if you will. Someone who is genuinely nice, especially because they have completely eliminated the mere idea of ever sleeping with you, since they don’t see themselves as Don Juan. Someone who can actually tell me stuff I don’t know, someone who doesn’t see a healthy discussion as a fight, someone who is openminded to things they have never tried.

Looks wise: preferably a little pudgy. No hunk of muscles. No skinny chickens.

The pretty boys who see you as just another win to add to their list might be good looking, but their personality turns me off immensely.

Example:

————————-

As for the ladies, I like it when she is confident. A little saucy attitude. Someone that I can woo and take care of. Someone who will let me treat them like a princess, without being expectant or arrogant. Someone who is intelligent and well mannered, but who knows how to cause a riot. Tattoos and piercings really turn me on with women.

Again, a little overweight please, I want to be able to take someone out to eat more than a leaf of lettuce and a glbum of water.

Example:

(I don’t know who you are, but…CALL ME!!)

Konchoran

[Your Mom]

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!