Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

For me there is nothing more attractive than someone who doesn’t see themselves as sexy at all. A bit dorky, nerdish if you will. Someone who is genuinely nice, especially because they have completely eliminated the mere idea of ever sleeping with you, since they don’t see themselves as Don Juan. Someone who can actually tell me stuff I don’t know, someone who doesn’t see a healthy discussion as a fight, someone who is openminded to things they have never tried.

Looks wise: preferably a little pudgy. No hunk of muscles. No skinny chickens.

The pretty boys who see you as just another win to add to their list might be good looking, but their personality turns me off immensely.

Example:

————————-

As for the ladies, I like it when she is confident. A little saucy attitude. Someone that I can woo and take care of. Someone who will let me treat them like a princess, without being expectant or arrogant. Someone who is intelligent and well mannered, but who knows how to cause a riot. Tattoos and piercings really turn me on with women.

Again, a little overweight please, I want to be able to take someone out to eat more than a leaf of lettuce and a glbum of water.

Example:

(I don’t know who you are, but…CALL ME!!)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!