Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

Sorry if that’s the way it comes across, but you’ll have to trust me. KoL does have at least one spy in our klan… perhaps you’ve been kept out of the loop.

I’m working on a plan with jpsteel which will involve me no longer forwarding spy reports to the Sisterhood discussion board. With any luck, the klan espionage issue can be resolved through rational discussion. So far, this thread has seen mixed results and I’m inclined just to step back and negotiate with FoL officers instead.

Yeah I would sooner trust a man whos stabing me to death that he isnt going to kill me then a demonic **** like you. the best solution would be you pulling your spys and kicking half your damn klan out to even things out.

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!