Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Sisterhood/FoL Tensions

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

First of all, I’d like to publicly confirm the suspicions about there being a Sisterhood informant in FoL’s ranks. There. That’s done.

ET has made a few changes, but vanilla raids will continue as normal within the Sisterhood. Due to concerns about a rerun of last week’s attacks, we may take pre-emptive strikes in Domination if FoL members obtain enough scoops to be considered a threat. As far as most Sisters are concerned, our two klans are at bitter war in the Domination brackets. We may very soon be competing against each other on an even playing field, and I encourage everyone to try their hardest.

However, I ask that the members of FoL keep things civil outside of Domination. The discussion boards are already ridiculously well-trolled, and there’s no need to make it worse. We’ve made it a policy not to bring the war to Flamebate, and we hope FoL will do so too.

UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE...

Virtual_Eyes edited this message on 03/21/2008 2:10AM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

tl;dr;you are both fabulous persony clans

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Veer Posted:

tl;dr;you are both fabulous persony clans

Summary.

The Sisterhood declares war on FoL within Domination but intends to keep it there. We won’t argue with you in Flamebate as per n00b65’s rules.

Done.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Honestly, I don’t wish to argue with Sisters on the forums. I find a lot of you amusing.

Domination is war, anyway. I don’t take it personally and I’m glad that other people don’t.

I do, however, think it’s fighting dirty to spy. However, I fully realize that I don’t really matter enough in my klan for my sentiment to mean much of anything.

Suck my left one.

markemo

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

mary misanthrope Posted:

Honestly, I don’t wish to argue with Sisters on the forums. I find a lot of you amusing.

Domination is war, anyway. I don’t take it personally and I’m glad that other people don’t.

I do, however, think it’s fighting dirty to spy. However, I fully realize that I don’t really matter enough in my klan for my sentiment to mean much of anything.

I read your posts, whatever that counts for.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Meant to post that with this character.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I think in character bumhat behavior within the roleplaying forums should definitely be encouraged. I can understand wanting to keep the male reproductive organery to a minimum otherwise, especially the constant avatar pranking (waste of good brownie points). That being said it’s next to impossible to police 300+ members so don’t expect too much compliance.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Vuron Posted:

(waste of good brownie points).

No such thing. Any brownie point used is money that can be used for the continued development of ForumWarz. Perhaps slow down the avatar pranking, but don’t stop buying those brownie points! (I know, I know, I haven’t bought any myself. The family has been sick, and all of my play money has been going to prescription)

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Vuron Posted:

I think in character bumhat behavior within the roleplaying forums should definitely be encouraged. I can understand wanting to keep the male reproductive organery to a minimum otherwise, especially the constant avatar pranking (waste of good brownie points). That being said it’s next to impossible to police 300+ members so don’t expect too much compliance.

That’s my opinion. If you disagree, argue it or keep whining.

You’re doing the latter just fine.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Bubo Posted:

No such thing. Any brownie point used is money that can be used for the continued development of ForumWarz. Perhaps slow down the avatar pranking, but don’t stop buying those brownie points! (I know, I know, I haven’t bought any myself. The family has been sick, and all of my play money has been going to prescription)

Buying brownie points is definitely a good thing for the reasons you listed, however it seems like the better strategy is to develop another multi so you get mo’ scoops and mo’ visits to **** with your competitors.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

First of all, I’d like to publicly confirm the suspicions about there being a Sisterhood informant in FoL’s ranks. There. That’s done

So, you finally fess up to planting spies on purpose. How is that considered fair play? Is paying money for a multi who’s only purpose is to dissrupt a rival klans operations “in the spirit” of good competition or just another attempt to stroke some egos?

Due to concerns about a rerun of last week’s attacks, we may take pre-emptive strikes in Domination if FoL members obtain enough scoops to be considered a threat. As far as most Sisters are concerned, our two klans are at bitter war in the Domination brackets. We may very soon be competing against each other on an even playing field, and I encourage everyone to try their hardest

Go for it — I know we will

However, I ask that the members of FoL keep things civil outside of Domination. The discussion boards are already ridiculously well-trolled, and there’s no need to make it worse. We’ve made it a policy not to bring the war to Flamebate, and we hope FoL will do so too.

But your policy also encourages spying which is wrong so I don’t get your logic on this one. Fair play is fair play but how can we trust anything you say is genuine? You’ve stabbed us in the back before so I don’t believe you won’t do it again given the chance.

Funcdizzi

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Camwhore

Master of Sex and Voodoo

Funny, for my part I quite enjoy having a healthy rivalry. I see our competition as just that, good healthy competition. Oh, on occasion harsh words will be exchanged, perhaps some brownie points are spent in anger, but no real malice.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I’ve got 30 brownie points just waiting for Episode two to come out. I say, bring the avatar and title warfare to me, not to my clanmates who can’t afford it.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

jpsteel Posted:

So, you finally fess up to planting spies on purpose. How is that considered fair play? Is paying money for a multi who’s only purpose is to dissrupt a rival klans operations “in the spirit” of good competition or just another attempt to stroke some egos?

this is a stupid post

the multi was for playing probably

you know, as another clbum

just a thought

Veer edited this message on 03/20/2008 11:20PM

dantose

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You know, if you guys are going to engage in the male reproductive organery of spying, don’t **** about it causing issues outside of domination. Play straight or don’t **** about others not playing straight.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

dantose Posted:

You know, if you guys are going to engage in the male reproductive organery of spying, don’t **** about it causing issues outside of domination. Play straight or don’t **** about others not playing straight.

You are aware that FoL has spies in the Sisterhood, right?

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

God damnit, you guys are all such fabulous persons.

/agree with Veer

Get the **** out of my Dominations, gaiafabulous persons

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Funcdizzi

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Camwhore

Master of Sex and Voodoo

Arktor Posted:

You are aware that FoL has spies in the Sisterhood, right?

I think the reason some of my compatriots are upset is not so much the presence of multis, but the way they are used.

That being said, if your leadership is at all interested in ways of keeping our rivalry clean, send me a tubmail. I have a proposal for you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

jpsteel Posted:

Thank you, Veer, for responding to this one. Clearly, FoL considers spying fair play. In fact, we found out about your spies long before we sent in people of our own. Please stop with the hypocrisy; it doesn’t reflect well on your klan.

jpsteel Posted:

But your policy also encourages spying which is wrong so I don’t get your logic on this one. Fair play is fair play but how can we trust anything you say is genuine? You’ve stabbed us in the back before so I don’t believe you won’t do it again given the chance.

I don’t believe we’ve ever stabbed you in the back before. I can understand you might be referencing Escher’s “truce” but that was a misunderstanding at worst. I have been outright about my klan’s spying attempts while you, jpsteel, have attempted to conceal yours. I worry a little more about a breach of trust on your end.

Virtual_Eyes edited this message on 03/20/2008 11:49PM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Vuron Posted:

I think in character bumhat behavior within the roleplaying forums should definitely be encouraged.

I totally agree with that. I’m getting a bit tired of stupid trolling in the main forums, though.

As for the spying issue, I objected loudly until someone pointed out (and I confirmed) that there does exist a semi-reliable method to find alts. Epic levels of spying still upset me, but as long as it’s a preventable attack I won’t **** too much about it.

I personally believe in playing each character in character, trying to fully support their own klan. I guess that means I’d do equal spying for each side, if any.

Sancdar edited this message on 03/20/2008 11:50PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!