Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

Says the one who’s been trolling the General Discussion thread (specifically against the Flamebate rules).

We’re trying to reach an agreement as to what’s in bounds and what’s not. The goal of this is to keep the game fun for KoL/Sisterhood members, so what do you care? You’re Shortbus anyway. You have no reason to post in this thread other than mild amusement.

What I posted I meant in all seriousness. If you don’t feel as if it’s a valid suggestion, then please refer to the argument and not result to an ad hominem attack.

I’d also like you to tell me which “General Discussion” thread I’ve been trolling. If you’re referring to the ‘Klan Recruitment’ thread, well thats a stupid thread. There are plenty of Klans that will admit anyone willing to participate in vanilla rushes, and they’re well known.

But back to my views on this rivalry. Any boundaries the two klans set up will be useless, as they’re most definitely going to be broken. Eventually that is. I feel as if both sides should just embrace the spirit of the game and attack relentlessly.

And it doesn’t matter what klan I’m in, I’m allowed to weigh in on a discussion. If you wanted this to be private I’m sure you could set up an irc chat or something similar.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!