Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’ve seen it before on other peoples Klans so I bumume that there is a thread somewhere talking about it but here I am repeating it. My Klan was hacked and the profile changed to this,

Hi Evil Trout,

I was just wondering, exactly how annoying does someone have to be before they get their own side quest? If you could put it in numerical terms, that would be great. Thanks!

Your friend,
MySpace Tom

p.s. your site’s security is still poop.Log in to see images!

p.p.s. unban MySpace Tom imo.

p.p.p.s. to Jalapeno Bootyhole, I know we have had our differences in the past, but I truly believe that if you just give me a chance we could become the best of friends. As a gesture of goodwill, I offer you this amazing youtube:

p.p.p.p.s. you may be amused to learn that in an additional scene that was scripted but not produced, a young boy named Robin summons the Wanky **** Demon and wishes to have a web site of his very own…

As I’ve said others have had it on their Klans when I went to check them out so it’s not a unique thing. Obviously it represents a bit of a security threat since whoever is doing it can start arbitrarily deleting Klans and likely has backdoors elsewhere. Sure he’s not doing anything more than being a male reproductive organ right now but hey, if he can get in, someone not quite so kind might at some point too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!