Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

hai everyone i'm gay feel free to make fun of me lulz

CreepPipe Posted:

Yes I’m well aware of how less ABV between Canadian beers and American beers are although your number on Coors Light is wrong. It’s 4.5% in the states.

One of the strongest beers I ever had was Molson Triple X (straight from Canada) and that was pretty good.

The sad thing about beer in America the strongest ones are the cheapest ones, and most people wouldn’t think that. But it’s because those brands substitute the amount of alcohol and use less of other ingredients actually make it taste better to make a profit.

wierd its only 4 in canada…we have some dirty buck a beer brands (our alcohol is ****ing expensive buck a beer is as cheap as it comes) that are strong but if they are lukewarm or anything besides cold they are dirty. for a 24 of a good strong beer in canada its around $35-45

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!