Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Favorite types of beer/alcohol/crazy shots

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

hai everyone i'm gay feel free to make fun of me lulz

My favorite beer is sleeman silvercreek lager, fav liquor is prolly captain morgans spiced rum, fav shot is tequila with a lime

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Jag Bomb:

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Being from America I typically drink ****ty beer. I like Corona Extra but get tired of paying for it all the time, so I drink a lot of Coors Light in between that.

Favorite liquor has got to be Jager.

Shot. A little something I call a 252. It’s basically a world full of hurt unless you’re like me and like spicy stuff. It’s 151, Wild Turkey and Tabasco Sauce.

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

CreepPipe Posted:

Being from America I typically drink ****ty beer. I like Corona Extra but get tired of paying for it all the time, so I drink a lot of Coors Light in between that.

Favorite liquor has got to be Jager.

Shot. A little something I call a 252. It’s basically a world full of hurt unless you’re like me and like spicy stuff. It’s 151, Wild Turkey and Tabasco Sauce.

that sounds really ****ed up – the shot -. i dont mean to chirp but im from canada and you’re american beer is a lot less strong than ours (even if you have canadian brands they reduce the alcohol percent). I consider coors light to be a really light girl beer its only 4%, but in america its even less. No offense though, a lot of americans i know don’t drink a lot of beer.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

coL-RamBo Posted:

that sounds really ****ed up – the shot -. i dont mean to chirp but im from canada and you’re american beer is a lot less strong than ours (even if you have canadian brands they reduce the alcohol percent). I consider coors light to be a really light girl beer its only 4%, but in america its even less. No offense though, a lot of americans i know don’t drink a lot of beer.

Yes I’m well aware of how less ABV between Canadian beers and American beers are although your number on Coors Light is wrong. It’s 4.5% in the states.

One of the strongest beers I ever had was Molson Triple X (straight from Canada) and that was pretty good.

The sad thing about beer in America the strongest ones are the cheapest ones, and most people wouldn’t think that. But it’s because those brands substitute the amount of alcohol and use less of other ingredients actually make it taste better to make a profit.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

coL-RamBo Posted:

I consider coors light to be a really light girl beer its only 4%, but in america its even less.

Creeppipe is right in the above post, typically our light beers are 4.5% and full strength beer is 5%. There are other “ice” type beers that can be around 6.5%

I do agree that canadian beer is stronger than ours though.

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

CreepPipe Posted:

Yes I’m well aware of how less ABV between Canadian beers and American beers are although your number on Coors Light is wrong. It’s 4.5% in the states.

One of the strongest beers I ever had was Molson Triple X (straight from Canada) and that was pretty good.

The sad thing about beer in America the strongest ones are the cheapest ones, and most people wouldn’t think that. But it’s because those brands substitute the amount of alcohol and use less of other ingredients actually make it taste better to make a profit.

wierd its only 4 in canada…we have some dirty buck a beer brands (our alcohol is ****ing expensive buck a beer is as cheap as it comes) that are strong but if they are lukewarm or anything besides cold they are dirty. for a 24 of a good strong beer in canada its around $35-45

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

You got to drink liquor man, beer and wine isn’t clbumy.

I been drinking Jim Beam Black Whiskey sours (also whiskey and coke) and Absolute Citron vodka w/ tonic and limes/lemons… I even threw some strawberries in their one time. It was pretty fruity.

Get you some 151 and Surge or Vault or whatever, maybe Red Bull if you’re a big spender. I can attest to that. That’s winner fuel.

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

You got to drink liquor man, beer and wine isn’t clbumy.

I been drinking Jim Beam Black Whiskey sours (also whiskey and coke) and Absolute Citron vodka w/ tonic and limes/lemons… I even threw some strawberries in their one time. It was pretty fruity.

Get you some 151 and Surge or Vault or whatever, maybe Red Bull if you’re a big spender. I can attest to that. That’s winner fuel.

jim bean and whiskey and coke isnt necessarily clbumy either….favorite mixed drink? sprite+vodka?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

coL-RamBo Posted:

jim bean and whiskey and coke isnt necessarily clbumy either….favorite mixed drink? sprite+vodka?

Bourbon and Coca-Cola are two national icons. It’s clbumy beyond all measure.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

I been drinking Jim Beam Black Whiskey sours

I sometimes like jim beam black on the rocks, it’s tons better than regular jim. Deff more clbumy, and expensive. Not many taverns around here even have it.

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

im going to the states for march break and im gonna brg back a lot of your inexpensive grey goose vodka

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Wylin Posted:

I sometimes like jim beam black on the rocks, it’s tons better than regular jim. Deff more clbumy, and expensive. Not many taverns around here even have it.

I think regular Jim is pretty good. It’s the same caliber whiskey as Jack Daniels really, for about half the price. Jack just has the name recognition.

FuzzyLogic

Avatar: 137346 Mon Mar 02 18:55:37 -0500 2009

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

Long Island Ice Tea. I have a mbumive pitcher of it in the fridge.. just needs a little coke.

Beerwise.. I’ll stick to ****ty Keystone.. since it’s the only beer I’m willing to give to the bumholes I play beerpong against.

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

banana and jack shot

Milton Fried-
man

[Fenjamellur]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Long island iced tea.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Guinness/Jack Daniels

Valysai

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Mm, I’m liking Bluepoint Blueberry as far as beer goes right now.

Electric lemonade as a drink…for shots, I’m going to say brain

hemorrhages ‘cause they’re just fun, but Jameson if we’re talking

straight up. Log in to see images!

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Beer – Newcastle Brown Ale

Liquor – Blue Aftershock

Shot – Brain Haemorrage (sp) (grenadine (or red Aftershock), Archers and Bailey’s)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!