Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

coL-RamBo

Level 18 Troll

hai everyone i'm gay feel free to make fun of me lulz

CreepPipe Posted:

Being from America I typically drink ****ty beer. I like Corona Extra but get tired of paying for it all the time, so I drink a lot of Coors Light in between that.

Favorite liquor has got to be Jager.

Shot. A little something I call a 252. It’s basically a world full of hurt unless you’re like me and like spicy stuff. It’s 151, Wild Turkey and Tabasco Sauce.

that sounds really ****ed up – the shot -. i dont mean to chirp but im from canada and you’re american beer is a lot less strong than ours (even if you have canadian brands they reduce the alcohol percent). I consider coors light to be a really light girl beer its only 4%, but in america its even less. No offense though, a lot of americans i know don’t drink a lot of beer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!