Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Hackers need to have around 4000 ego to pwn any forum at max threads without consumables, trolls only need about 2000 to pwn any forum at max threads without consumables. That’s about 13 levels of egomania for trolls, versus about 21 levels of egomania for hackers, which amounts to 8 more points of offense for trolls. I don’t honestly know about how much high end camwhores spend on egomania, emos I imagine spend very very little.

This is definitely not true, even with 128 defense, the level 35 forums still hit for 350+ each hit, and you are *very* unlikely (if not impossible) to pwn them at max threads without any consumables. Even with 5140 ego, there this one time where I got extremely unlucky and died on the very last thread when trying to pwn Fetish at 12 threads, and that’s with me using a boatload of 5-HTP’s when I had around 1000 ego left, I just got really unlucky since the forum kept hitting me without missing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!