Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

For those of you who enjoy soap operas (wink at Midge)

I had a theory as to why I got put on such a non-competitive team last week. I talked to ET and he basically confirmed it. Without going into any further details — AND DON’T ASK, I won’t do it — I’ve decided that Barely Legal will not be playing for medals for herself for the foreseeable future. If someone winds up close enough to threaten my leadership position (like, within one or two medals of doing so), I’ll probably join back in. She will be trying to help Sisters, though, if the opportunity arises — she’s just not going to be playing for herself.

And n00b65 might start competing again; I haven’t decided on that yet.

Read into this what you will. I won’t say any more (although I will say that it has nothing — nothing — to do with my being a mod.)

EDIT: This week, turns out I’m on Yellow Baboon.

Lady Banhammer edited this message on 03/20/2008 5:05PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!