Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Barely Legal's Trophies

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Great Domination player or just been around longer?

Rabid Raccoon

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Are those medals from beta testing, and if so, was beta testing an open thing that everyone who wanted to could join in on?

If yes and no, then the universe says that those medals were unfairly gotten.

But then, ET > Universe, so it’s his call.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

jpsteel Posted:

Great Domination player or just been around longer?

A little bit of both, plus some good timing and luck. And no, I wasn’t involved in Beta testing — there was no Beta Testing, outside of Crotch Zombie. I started playing the first week it was available. Amd I have some strategies which I haven’t seen announced anywhere else, which seem to be working so I’m going to stick with them. We’ll see what happens.

I did take advantage of an exploit for I think two weeks. But then so did the people who used gamblebot the first week, or who used cheaters on vanilla runs recently. And I believe that without those, I’d have only about 4 or 5 fewer medals. The system is in flux, as Crotch Zombie sees how things work and tweaks it, so who knows what other exploits may be discovered and — well, exploited.

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Barely Legal Posted:

A little bit of both, plus some good timing and luck. And no, I wasn’t involved in Beta testing — there was no Beta Testing, outside of Crotch Zombie. I started playing the first week it was available. Amd I have some strategies which I haven’t seen announced anywhere else, which seem to be working so I’m going to stick with them. We’ll see what happens.

I did take advantage of an exploit for I think two weeks. But then so did the people who used gamblebot the first week, or who used cheaters on vanilla runs recently. And I believe that without those, I’d have only about 4 or 5 fewer medals. The system is in flux, as Crotch Zombie sees how things work and tweaks it, so who knows what other exploits may be discovered and — well, exploited.

Exploits or not 19 medals is pretty damn impressive!Log in to see images!

I can only dream that someday i too will have that many shiny objects next to my nameLog in to see images!

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Barely Legal Posted:

And I have some strategies which I haven’t seen announced anywhere else, which seem to be working so I’m going to stick with them. We’ll see what happens.

Don’t we all… but let’s just say a “file” has been created somewhere and interested parties are watching Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I really wish I could have a decent shot at Domination, but my connection is too damn slow to earn the lemon scoops.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Just be like Barely_Legal and get put in rounds with zero competition Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Barely Legal Posted:

Amd I have some strategies which I haven’t seen announced anywhere else, which seem to be working so I’m going to stick with them. We’ll see what happens.

Do any of these strategies center around number of alts?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Barely Legal Posted:

Actually to be technical the launch on Halloween was a Beta, the invite said such. It was pretty stable by the time Domination launched, which was a few weeks I think before we opened our doors to the public in early Feb.

So you had the advantage of getting in the second Domination was available.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

I really wish I could have a decent shot at Domination, but my connection is too damn slow to earn the lemon scoops.

Your klan gives you 300+ scoops?

Not good enought?

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

EXPLOIT MEH!!!!!!1111!1

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Another 4 medal win this week? Log in to see images!

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

jpsteel Posted:

Another 4 medal win this week? Log in to see images!

It’s not hard to win 4 medals weekly when you’re in a bracket full of unklanned noobs with 0 medals and no real interest in Domination, I’m afraid.

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Team Bad Dudes winner??

Great Domination player my bum, more like great system manipulator. The top medal winner is not matched up with other medal winners?

How is that fair?

/rant

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

jpsteel Posted:

Team Bad Dudes winner??

Great Domination player my bum, more like great system manipulator. The top medal winner is not matched up with other medal winners?

How is that fair?

/rant

Trust me, you’re not the only one irritated Log in to see images!

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

How is this even possible? He must have been in a n00b bracket every week…

angstcity

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 36 Camwhore

My bum is filled with horse great times

There is obviously a system that decides when the next bracket is created instead of a player being placed into an existing pod. He’s figured out where that threshold is, and is using it to be that player.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Well, as far as I know, all medal-holding players are currently shoved into the competitive brackets.

Also you can’t have more than one character in a bracket so you don’t collaborate.

Which of these absolutes is more likely to give way? It’s anyone’s guess!

But ****, that’s a lot of actual money to burn to take first place in part of the meta-game. I don’t really mind that much.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Sancdar Posted:

But ****, that’s a lot of actual money to burn to take first place in part of the meta-game. I don’t really mind that much.

It would be, if he was paying money per character Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Sancdar Posted:

Well, as far as I know, all medal-holding players are currently shoved into the competitive brackets.

Well, that can’t be true, since Barely Legal has a ton of medals and was placed into a medal free team.

I thought everyone with a medal was forced into one of the big pods as well, but there has to be some sort of loophole.

Glad I didn’t hit the magic number or whatever, I’m not interested in playing against a bunch of people who aren’t playing.

scully edited this message on 03/19/2008 11:31PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!