Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

A camwhore getting so much attention from everyone she gets her own thread? That keeps going? I’m so happy right now! Log in to see images!

I realize there’s a lot of resentment. So let me clarify some things, because I have no desire to perpetuate resentment through silence. If you want to resent me, please do so for facts, not for speculation.

This post is easily going to fall into the tl;dr category. But it’ll all be out here and it should end the speculation, and then I can go back to doing other, more fun things than defending myself.

noob65 was my first character, a troll. I enjoyed the game tremendously and donated money to try as a camwhore, Barely Legal.

Then domination came into play. First week or two, Dudley Donkers took advantage of the Antifreeze exploit, and got a bunch of medals. Both my alts got a few. Then antifreeze was fixed.

After that, I found both noob65 and Barely Legal on the same team. I notified ET that I didn’t think it should work that way, and continued to play. I decided that the camwhore would have better luck in the future trying to get medals so I focused on Barely Legal, using the exploit to my advantage, as anyone who had two characters and lucked out into having them both on the same team could have.

Somewhere in here I bought another alt, Why Bother, to play the game as an emo kid. Why Bother’s IC attitude is “Eh, why bother?” and that’s how I use him for metagame things as well. So he doesn’t play Domination at all. Except for one week when he accidentally found himself in a group of non-players because (I think) he got a pistachio scoop, and was tied for one scoop with a bunch of other people (before the tie “exploit” was fixed).

Anyway, after a couple of weeks of exploiting the multi-alt-on-the-same-team thing, I decided it was unfair, and when they were plopped on the same team again, sat n00b65 out entirely. Barely Legal still got a medal or two.

Then ET fixed the multi-character exploit and Barely Legal still managed to get a couple of medals, and was decidely leading the medals board. Meanwhile noob65 was doing mostly Flamebate, helping people out, trying to figure things out, etc.

It was at this point that n00b65 was made a moderator.

After that, the Sisters started putting together vanilla runs, and Barely Legal joined them. She’s helping out with other klan activities, but hasn’t participated in any raids, and isn’t likely to due to timing considerations. And she did benefit from the raids. There’ve been two weeks where that happened. The first, she had competition in the team, and played the game well again, and got some medals. (She actually had tried to share one by tying, but timing didn’t work out. And while I’m on that topic, there were other weeks when she could have taken all the medals herself but did allow a tie.)

The second week, last week, she somehow wound up on a relatively inactive team, with no other sisters or FoL’ers. There was one other real competitor on the team, (VAMPIREVILLE), but he didn’t contact me asking if I could try to make it fairer, so while I felt bad for him, I also didn’t feel an obligation to initiate discussion. If he had, I would have bought down all the klan vanilla scoops to cards, tried to keep track of which those were so I didn’t play them, and changed my strategy. I’m pretty sure I still would’ve gotten 2 medals, maybe all 4.

Now the vanilla exploit is fixed, and I’m unlikely to get any again because of my real-world timing issues. We’ll see what happens.

The final fact I’d like to mention is yes, as a moderator, I do have a number of other alts, which I use for testing. They all have taken cheats and are therefore completely disqualified from being used to my advantage in Domination. My only characters playing it are Barely Legal competitively, and n00b65 who dabbles, but might get back into it.

So yes, I have a lot of medals. Yes, I used exploits at times which everyone else could’ve used too. But I don’t cheat. I play the game as it’s available to anyone else. I just really luck out with my team placement. As long as there’s a random element involved, I guess the RNG is favoring me.

I think I’ve now said all I feel I need to. No, I’m not going to reveal my strategies, I figured them out on my own and deserve to benefit from them until someone else figures them out, or comes up with better ones (I’m sure there are better ones). And if — if — I have, or come up with, any strategies which I feel are exploits, you can be sure I’ll be telling ET about them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!