Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Arcadia

Level 54 Camwhore

“Justine Berry”

So there’s supposedly a 20% reduction of attack per level when going against a forum higher than your level(like if you’re lvl 17 and the forum is lvl 20, you would only do 40% of your normal damage, for example).

Is this to say that I can’t fight any forums 5+ levels over me? Or does the damage reduction cap out at like 10% of max damage or something? I just ask this because I find the forums 4+ levels higher than me not to be very challenging because I can just heal myself all day and then use a consumable when my secondary stat gets low or if I end up in an emergency and need ego restored due to carelessness.

So would I be wasting my turns to go somewhere 5+ levels higher? I’d just try it myself but I’m on a 30 something streak. Taking on harder stuff would just allow me to level faster which is the only thing I’m playing for at this point as I don’t have episode 2 and it’s really quite fun.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!