Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Em You Are

Avatar: 107470 Wed Apr 22 20:00:37 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Salin Posted:

What would be the best point for a sniper to lurk if their target was in your bedroom?

Hmm well, there are only two windows in my room and my bed isn’t exactly in front of either or them. For a sniper to be truly successful in eliminating said target hiding out in my bedroom, the sniper would either have to position them self in my neighbor’s master bedroom window and try to angle the shot through my one window at my bed, bumuming the target is sleeping in my bed of course. Or the sniper could climb up one of the trees in my backyard and try to angle the shot through my other window. Either way, chances of hitting said target in my bedroom could possibly prove quite difficult. Sorry. =/

NEXT!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!