Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

The problem with INCIT is not so much its design flaws, but rather as I find instead of voting for the most original/funniest poster, people most often just vote for whoever can come up with the most overused meme themes and somehow forcibly apply that to the poster.

Cases in point:

– poster is a picture of a woman: “GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN” theme *always* pops up, and it wins 75% of the time

– poster is a picture of a black man: it turns into a contest of who can come up with the most creative way to use the word “fine upstanding member of society”

– anything that even remotely resembles an animal: “furries”

– picture that shows a woman in bikini: “mammary glands OR GTFO” guaranteed to rear its ugly head (sadly this is how one of my entries won, I consider it an ironic win)

I could go on and give an exhaustive list but I’m too lazy. The worst part is I noticed these days there’s an increasing trend towards posters with the aforementioned things winning. Says something about the voters I suppose.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!