Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FINK THE SUPER DUPER INCREDIBLE POSTER Posted:

All you are thinking too much about this. I believe roleplaying is something that we can all strive for but will of ocurse never be as good as me beause i was a MOD at other sites and i single handedly defeated Team Shortbus by my amazing posting skills.

I sometimes wish posters were as good as me or would start learning from FINK THE SUPER MISSILE WITH A DEMON but of course they wont because the entire earth fears me.

KPC **** remember AAHZ likes me the best of all be careful or i will have the Gentlemans Club come can kick your bum.

Dont think i cant do it either, i hope you fabulous persons are learning from the great one FINK THE MIDNIGHT POSTER THAT SPANKS THE MONKEY

LOL you fabulous persons lost again that must suck.

it also must suck all the time too LOL BANG double FINK THE EVIL MONKEY THAT POSTS WITH A GUN because im that hardcore.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!