Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex FAIL's guide to good RPing and better posting in general

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FAIL’S RP GUIDE TO BETTER RP BETTER

There’s been a lot of talk about “bringing RP back” lately, so I thought I’d educate you fools on some ****.

1. RP a character, not a story

All RP is is making up a character and sticking with it. Whenever someone goes overboard and tries to RP situations/stories, it ends up ****ty and boring.

2. Don’t be so gaddamn one-dimensional

If you wanna RP as an emo kid for example, don’t just post “ugh I’m sad” or post poetry everywhere. Instead make up a more miserable character. Make an alt that is ALWAYS bumhurt about something, or just a very disagreeable person (SEE: SG94). For a camwhore, don’t just find a few pics of a pretty girl and post them everywhere. Do something like Escher and always type like you’re a 15 yr old girl texting, or just be ridiculously conceited like me. For trolls, do something other than posting tl;dr or general douchbaggery. Make an troll that only posts **** like it came straight off of /b/. For example, always link ****ty youtube videos, regurgitate memes, and be unfunny in a very common way. Or always post walls of text.

People need to stop saying **** like “people don’t RP their clbum Log in to see images!” No one wants to see 1000 people RPing the same emokid. Many times people troll in subtle ways that very much line up with their clbum. Get off the idea that you have to be a troll clbum to troll or an emokid to be bumhurt or a camwhore to post pics, and instead think of what your character would post in any given thread.

3. Don’t announce what you are in every thread you post in

Be subtle. For example, I RP as FAIL in every single thread I ever post in. I decided that he is an over-the-top conceited prick that thinks he is better than everyone else, but at the same time I try to keep it realistic enough that people aren’t always thinking “FAIL is a character” for me it’s easy though since I am a conceited prick irl too

FAIL’S GUIDE TO BETTER POSTING

1. Log in to see images!

STOP ****ING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE THE COMMUNITY IS. IT ONLY STARTED SUCKING WHEN YOU STARTED POSTING.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Happy to see that you, like everybody else, have no idea whatsoever how Hackers are supposed to be RP’d.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

KrataLightbl-
ade

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

This totally reminds me of that time I dressed up as Winnie the Pooh for my boyfriend and screamed “TAKE MY HUNNYCUNNY” over and over ‘cuz it was the only way to get him hard.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

oh **** forgot about hackers, I’ll edit the OP in a sec thanks

Actually nevermind, the point isn’t to take my ideas for alt RP, it was that you should come up with a character yourself. If you are asking me though, I would make a hacker alt that claims a lot of **** is hacking that isn’t. An example would be how many people confuse using HTML or BBCode for hacking.

FAIL edited this message on 02/11/2009 3:23AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

FAIL Posted:

1. Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

FAIL Posted:

oh **** forgot about hackers, I’ll edit the OP in a sec thanks

Actually nevermind, the point isn’t to take my ideas for alt RP, it was that you should come up with a character yourself. If you are asking me though, I would make a hacker alt that claims a lot of **** is hacking that isn’t. An example would be how many people confuse using HTML or BBCode for hacking.

Personally, I like to RP “hacker” as “conceited know-it-all”, but I’m not sure if that’s really “hackery” enough, as in “would anybody else recognize that I’m playing this character that is perilously close to how I am IRL”. But really, nobody’s going to recognize the genius of my RPing anyway, and it sort of ruins it if you have to explain it.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/11/2009 3:27AM

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Personally, I like to RP “hacker” as “conceited know-it-all”, but I’m not sure if that’s really “hackery” enough, as in “would anybody else recognize that I’m playing this character that is perilously close to how I am IRL”. But really, nobody’s going to recognize the genius of my RPing anyway, and it sort of ruins it if you have to explain it.

IMO, the best RPers are believable enough to where people aren’t sure if you’re RPing or not.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

hackers should hack ****, but everyone here is a fabulous person Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

FAIL imo it’s easy for us because we’re pretty much being ourselves, lolLog in to see images!

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

Why do we need a guide for being an unfunny fabulous person?

Unknown-Symp-
hony

Avatar: 115676 Fri Feb 27 23:26:27 -0500 2009

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

OcToMaN Posted:

Why do I need a guide for being an unfunny fabulous person?

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Am I doing it right?

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

RPing is ****ing dead. And the GOTO 10 section is ****ing gay.

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

FAIL Posted:

IMO, the best RPers are believable enough to where people aren’t sure if you’re RPing or not.

Agreed, most people think RPing is developing a 4 page essay on your habits or acting like an extreme stereotype.

Kreen

Avatar: 50988 Sat Oct 25 09:28:35 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

O_o

Bauzer Posted:

Agreed, most people think RPing is developing a 4 page essay on your habits or acting like an extreme stereotype.

**** off, bumkisser.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

handofg0d Posted:

Am I doing it right?

wat

Snake Eyes

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

GAIA RULES!

Hai guise can i has posts too? GAIA PALI LOLO!

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

loli agreee with fAIL Btu yuo spleled my naam wrogn itS GS449

Rhumor

Avatar: 47719 Fri Oct 17 18:19:46 -0400 2008

Level 35 Hacker

GUNSHOTTA YO MOMMA. BLOKKA! BLOKKA!

Snake Eyes Posted:

Hai guise can i has posts too? GAIA PALI LOLO!

NO PUSSABOI GO BACK TO NEWGROUNDS OR U GET VIRUSED UP LIEK BLOKKA BLOKKA. YOU DUNNO BOUT ME.

OLDfabulous person

Level 42 Re-Re

ALL YOU NEWfabulous personS SUCK AT RPING LOL BACK IN MY DAY IF YOU COULDNT ROLEPLAY YOU WOULD GET LAUGHED OFF THE BOARDS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!