Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BertyWooster

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Today, my anatomy teacher was putting together a skeleton model for clbum. He had misplaced the leg bone, so I thoughtfully asked, “What’s the matter, lose a leg?” Unfortunately, there’s nothing thoughtful about asking that question to a guy with an amputated leg. FML

Today, my friends and I go to a bar and proceed to get wasted. I walk around and see a kid. I start yelling, “There’s a child in this bar! There’s a CHILD in this BAR!” She turns around. She was a little person. FML

Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed “Yes Brittany!” at the top of his lungs. My name’s not Brittany. That’s his sister. FML

Today, I made fun of my friend when she tripped over the curb. I said, loudly, “Haha, you can’t even walk.” I then notice the man in the wheelchair a few feet ahead of us. FML

Today, I was woken out of my drunken state by a guy trying to stick his male reproductive organ in my mouth. I’m a guy. FML

LOL, bookmarked.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!