Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

When it comes to .moar files, I think that’s a pretty subjective bumessment. While I wouldn’t pay that much for it, someone with a distinct lack of offense, or a desire to maximize their ppwne shoppe sales, who doesn’t spend a lot of time online (or doesn’t want to bother with the research), might feel that the eventual payoff might be worth it.

I mean, is a Pink Floyd really worth millions of Flezz? It only increases two stats as well, which most people probably don’t need buffed to such a high extent. In my case, given the choice between +Defense or +Frugality, I’ll take the latter every time as a rollover item.

This.

Also, this is the second time this week I’ve lost several million flezz due to false positives on the abuse thing.

The Ferv edited this message on 02/03/2009 2:07AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!