Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly ITT: We help CZ identify kyoubai abuse

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I haven’t found the right place to do it, and if we use the bug report tools they will be flooded with such thing. So let’s do it here.

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/8166

How to type – 26 easy steps.sdoc

* Luck +2

* Max Ego +35

* Defense +2

* Frugality +2

* Charisma +2

2,100,002 for some crappy stats? There are a lot better moar files out there at lower price.

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/3524

Rick Astley – Whenever You Need Somebody.tune

* Max Ego +55

* Max Douchebaggery +55

1,874,250 for some Ego and DB? I believe the kidney gives you a lot more than this for a lower price.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Dunno

and contest, notice all of the different users bidding?

Stop whining

Colonel Bear edited this message on 01/17/2009 11:19PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Largehardoncollider Posted:

Dunno

and contest, notice all of the different users bidding?

Stop whining

He has every right too. They closed down his auction for no good reason. So why should these people not suffer the same fate?

The Biscuit -
Kid

Avatar: 97122 Wed Jan 28 02:18:59 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

Raping The Gingerbread Man since 1992.

That first one looks like an alt transfer or something. Sudden jump to 2 million and all.

But you can’t be serious about the second one. I mean, just take a goddamn look at how many bids it has, how little money is inbetween each bid, and the amount of different people bidding. People are taking this far too seriously. If ****es are complaining at the amount of Flezz being thrown around, maybe there should just be a bidding limit on certain items.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Some more:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/33252

(Ppwn shop price: 1)

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/35050

(Ppwn shop price: less than 100,000)

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Another one

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/35015

Also a mod please move this topic to the right forum.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Can I have my 1.3 mil back? I didn’t mean to abuse! Why would I send flezz to Fran?

I’m very regretful

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

This one looks suspicious:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/37082

It’s not worth millions of Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Bear in mind the stubborn nature of some auction bidders. Even if another item, exactly the same, is in a different auction, they might not like getting outbid and are willing to pay extra just to ‘get revenge’ on another Bidder.

In poker, it’s like a loose rabbit going after the money they’ve already put in the pot, out of pride. And they end up getting in over their head.

Here, though, there’s no risk, because if they get outbid, they get their money back, and are ready to rebid again.

I’m not surprised to see some people throwing away their money in what is essentially a ****ing contest, and ending up overpaying for a file they could have gotten elsewhere for a tenth of the price.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

When it comes to .moar files, I think that’s a pretty subjective bumessment. While I wouldn’t pay that much for it, someone with a distinct lack of offense, or a desire to maximize their ppwne shoppe sales, who doesn’t spend a lot of time online (or doesn’t want to bother with the research), might feel that the eventual payoff might be worth it.

I mean, is a Pink Floyd really worth millions of Flezz? It only increases two stats as well, which most people probably don’t need buffed to such a high extent. In my case, given the choice between +Defense or +Frugality, I’ll take the latter every time as a rollover item.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

This one looks suspicious:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/37082

It gives +7 Offense I think  3m is okay (although wiser bidders would bid on cheaper auctions of the same item)

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

When it comes to .moar files, I think that’s a pretty subjective bumessment. While I wouldn’t pay that much for it, someone with a distinct lack of offense, or a desire to maximize their ppwne shoppe sales, who doesn’t spend a lot of time online (or doesn’t want to bother with the research), might feel that the eventual payoff might be worth it.

I mean, is a Pink Floyd really worth millions of Flezz? It only increases two stats as well, which most people probably don’t need buffed to such a high extent. In my case, given the choice between +Defense or +Frugality, I’ll take the latter every time as a rollover item.

This.

Also, this is the second time this week I’ve lost several million flezz due to false positives on the abuse thing.

The Ferv edited this message on 02/03/2009 2:07AM

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

quangntenemy Posted:

It gives +7 Offense I think  3m is okay (although wiser bidders would bid on cheaper auctions of the same item)

flagged as abuse and confiscated Log in to see images!

bug report sent Log in to see images!

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

^Two bug reports sent, actually. So did I.

The Ferv edited this message on 02/03/2009 2:08AM

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I mean, is a Pink Floyd really worth millions of Flezz? It only increases two stats as well, which trolls don’t need buffed to such a high extent.

Fix’d.

Also, this abuse-detection system seems to be pretty screwy. Perhaps it should only flag possible abuse, since some of these DO seem to be false positives.

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

False positive fixed again. Gotta say, as annoying as they are, at least CZ is staying on top of fixing the problems when they’re reported – both of mine got fixed and flezz/items returned within 48 hours of the report/tubmail (thanks guys!).

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/42965

i want to bid on this, but it’s very likely to be flagged as abuse.

lately i’ve seen this kind of thing quite a bit actually. noobs overbidding on each other’s item. dunno what they’re trying to do.

if it’s quangtenemy i would understand.

edit: CZ can you let us know what the max limit for bidding is (or the formula of) before it is flagged as abuse? So I can be cautious.

Inertia edited this message on 02/03/2009 11:04PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!