Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Fortunato Posted:

This has yet to address a critical problem, specifically this:

It is well and good on paper to limit raids to 13 unique individuals, all of whom are dommers, but it is practically impossible to coordinate pistachio streaks among every player there AND prep forums AND lemon speed rush. As I understand the system being described above (and I’m not sure I do; each successive iteration is getting more complex and difficult to understand), the only way this could effectively work for a klan is a klan getting 13 people together for a full two hours, 11 or 12 of them burning all their visits, and the last leeching then taking advantage of solo vanilla and working their pistachio streak. Essentially this would boil down to a klan deciding who they most wanted to succeed and letting them leech.

I would rather give in to Nicco’s suggestion of making people choose between solo or klan vanilla, but if we do that, klan raids need to be simple enough that they can be coordinated effectively between no more than 5 individuals and leave those individuals free to run their pistachio loops on their own time.

This is the bottom line. Either klan vanilla matters or it doesn’t. Make the system too complex and nobody will use it.

I would agree with this.. Thus I’m thinking we do the following:

– Remove the raid limit of 13

– Remove the time limit for joining a raid

– Adjust the daily raid restriction to a 2 times weekly restriction

– Cap ALL vanilla at 144 for 3 days (double the potential for solo vanilla)

Simple. You can raid twice a week, you can solo once, max vanilla for the week is 288 klan vanilla and 72 solo (if you go into the week with 12 visits).

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 02/02/2009 3:34PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!