Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Barely Legal Posted:

A little bit of both, plus some good timing and luck. And no, I wasn’t involved in Beta testing — there was no Beta Testing, outside of Crotch Zombie. I started playing the first week it was available. Amd I have some strategies which I haven’t seen announced anywhere else, which seem to be working so I’m going to stick with them. We’ll see what happens.

I did take advantage of an exploit for I think two weeks. But then so did the people who used gamblebot the first week, or who used cheaters on vanilla runs recently. And I believe that without those, I’d have only about 4 or 5 fewer medals. The system is in flux, as Crotch Zombie sees how things work and tweaks it, so who knows what other exploits may be discovered and — well, exploited.

Exploits or not 19 medals is pretty damn impressive!Log in to see images!

I can only dream that someday i too will have that many shiny objects next to my nameLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!