Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Balloon Posted:

Is the problem with them being level 35. I mean that’s pretty much all they get. The didn’t get to win any medals, didn’t get compete in domination. And then after uncheating they lose all flezz, all equipment. So what do they have? Basically any e-peen they got before cheating or could be achieved regardless of the cheat option on. You singled out leveling up as the problem.

I don’t see that as a problem. The problem I see is buying 68 visits (perhaps a few times), getting 49/50 for pink floyd and THEN uncheating. A little cheap, but what else can we do but complain.

*WHINE WHINE*

By the way, I didn’t do that on my cheat character, and in retrospect, I should have.

That does not work you lose everything including all your .moar file pieces complete or not

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!