Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Uncheating is still cheating

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I’m unhappy because you can now cheat gamedolphin on a rere and get him to level 35 then uncheat. There you go you have a level 35 rere with very little effort. This, without having to get a single e-peen.

Which means my quest were for nothing. (which I failed anyway)

edit: if it’s a serious rant can I place it in GD?

Inertia edited this message on 01/29/2009 6:56AM

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

ET should at least increase the costs for uncheating to make the ratio more fair.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

i think its fine as is. if people want a quick lvl 35 char and are willing to pay 4bp or whatever, cool, makes cz money. its not like you cant just get to lvl 35 in a few weeks anyways

WoundedSnake

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Taken from the wiki:

“As of January 15, 2009, There is an Un-Cheat, which will allow you to “wipe your slate clean” and restart as a level 1 re-re, losing cheater status in the process, for 1 BP. This will allow you to participate in Domination and leaderboards again.”

/thread

WoundedSnake edited this message on 01/29/2009 8:25AM

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

WoundedSnake Posted:

Taken from the wiki:

“As of January 15, 2009, There is an Un-Cheat, which will allow you to “wipe your slate clean” and restart as a level 1 re-re, losing cheater status in the process, for 1 BP. This will allow you to participate in Domination and leaderboards again.”

/thread

The wiki is wrong and needs to be updated. Uncheating doesn’t make you a Level 1 Re-Re.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Perhaps uncheating should permanently mark your account with a flag of some kind so people know you had cheated..?

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Perhaps uncheating should permanently mark your account with a flag of some kind so people know you had cheated..?

Perhaps use the same smiley, just change it’s color. Green for Cheater, Blue for Uncheater, or something like that. Alternatively use a mirror image of the cheater smiley. Go for broke option, combine both. Use a mirror image, alternate color version of the cheater smiley to mark uncheaters.

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Really…

They pay 3 bp for the character.

3 bp for the game dolphin.

1 bp for the uncheat.

...So you think 10 bucks is too little for them getting an ‘all powerful’ re-re at level 35 with no equipment and no flezz?

Come off the high horse. Someone doing that won’t be able to play in domination for a month or more and won’t be good for any of the competitive things for a while. Yes, it allows them to pretend that they beat a challenge… so what? They’re left with a weak character that they need to grind a bunch on to build up to using on the latter half of the forums anyway.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I don’t think this is necessary… because after you uncheated, your advantage is only of temporary nature (you could level up faster). So there’s no need to permanently mark a character… not that anyone would care anyway.

The only concern I have is that 35’ing your character – saving yourself 2-3 weeks of time – does cost 6 or even 3 BP atm (depending on if you buy GameDolphin). I am p. sure that, especially from an economic point of view, but also because of the relations, Evil Trout would benefit from making uncheat cost 3-4 BP.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

FalCoN Posted:

I don’t think this is necessary… because after you uncheated, your advantage is only of temporary nature (you could level up faster). So there’s no need to permanently mark a character… not that anyone would care anyway.

The only concern I have is that 35’ing your character – saving yourself 2-3 weeks of time – does cost 6 or even 3 BP atm (depending on if you buy GameDolphin). I am p. sure that, especially from an economic point of view, but also because of the relations, Evil Trout would benefit from making uncheat cost 3-4 BP.

I’m not against charging more to un-cheat. In fact I’d support that idea.

But the issue is that Inertia is unhappy. Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Uncheating is fine as it is, imo. The impressive re-re things have already been done.

Inertia should have done the math on possible cred in under 100 visits before attempting something that I believe is mathematically impossible without cheating.

It is not impressive to cheat a stunt. Buy game dolphin. Buy visits. Game dolphin Fetish like 25 times depending on thread count = level 35 re-re. I don’t think you even need to do the tutorial.

One day level 35 re-re costs 9 BP. (3 new character, 3 Game Dolphin, 2 69 visits, 1 un-cheat) If you have patience to wait for visits naturally it takes a week.

scully edited this message on 01/29/2009 7:43PM

DarkDespair5

Avatar: 77864 Thu Jun 04 08:28:46 -0400 2009

Level 56 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

scullyangel Posted:

Uncheating is fine as it is, imo.

QFT

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Is the problem with them being level 35. I mean that’s pretty much all they get. The didn’t get to win any medals, didn’t get compete in domination. And then after uncheating they lose all flezz, all equipment. So what do they have? Basically any e-peen they got before cheating or could be achieved regardless of the cheat option on. You singled out leveling up as the problem.

I don’t see that as a problem. The problem I see is buying 68 visits (perhaps a few times), getting 49/50 for pink floyd and THEN uncheating. A little cheap, but what else can we do but complain.

*WHINE WHINE*

By the way, I didn’t do that on my cheat character, and in retrospect, I should have.

pieyum

Avatar: 104284 Thu Jan 22 21:59:47 -0500 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Balloon Posted:

Is the problem with them being level 35. I mean that’s pretty much all they get. The didn’t get to win any medals, didn’t get compete in domination. And then after uncheating they lose all flezz, all equipment. So what do they have? Basically any e-peen they got before cheating or could be achieved regardless of the cheat option on. You singled out leveling up as the problem.

I don’t see that as a problem. The problem I see is buying 68 visits (perhaps a few times), getting 49/50 for pink floyd and THEN uncheating. A little cheap, but what else can we do but complain.

*WHINE WHINE*

By the way, I didn’t do that on my cheat character, and in retrospect, I should have.

That does not work you lose everything including all your .moar file pieces complete or not

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I don’t remember losing mine.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

scullyangel Posted:

The impressive re-re things have already been done.

think about when ep.3 rolls out and the cred cap is removed

pieyum

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

Balloon Posted:

I don’t remember losing mine.

On my alt it lost all .moar pieces. when you cheat and you click on uncheat says WARNING “You will lose all .moar file pieces”

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

What happens to undelivered deliveries? I know you lose all of your acgreat timesulated forum visits (which I disagree with, at the very least, it should leave you with 4 Visits, and I can see the argument for leaving it with whatever you had if it was more than four.

But let’s say someone Cheated, bought 69 Visits & Game Dolphin, ground up all the way to Level 35 on Community Forums, acgreat timesulated the maximum cred from each of those forums, then went as far as the game allows in Episode 1 before forcing you to ‘wait a day’ (I forget when that actually happens). Then, after they’re out of visits and have 100 million cred worth of deliveries coming, they Uncheat and wait for rollover.

Are the deliveries ganked as well, or would they be sitting on a crapload of delivered Junk come the next morning?

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/29/2009 9:34PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

For a day .moar file pieces were not deleted. Now you lose pieces and don’t get deliveries.

If cred is uncapped: Again, this matters why? Why would it matter then if it doesn’t matter now?

scully edited this message on 01/29/2009 9:49PM

pieyum

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

Acid Flux Posted:

What happens to undelivered deliveries? I know you lose all of your acgreat timesulated forum visits (which I disagree with, at the very least, it should leave you with 4 Visits, and I can see the argument for leaving it with whatever you had if it was more than four.

But let’s say someone Cheated, bought 69 Visits & Game Dolphin, ground up all the way to Level 35 on Community Forums, acgreat timesulated the maximum cred from each of those forums, then went as far as the game allows in Episode 1 before forcing you to ‘wait a day’ (I forget when that actually happens). Then, after they’re out of visits and have 100 million cred worth of deliveries coming, they Uncheat and wait for rollover.

Are the deliveries ganked as well, or would they be sitting on a crapload of delivered Junk come the next morning?

Nope doesn’t work either

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!