Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Armageddon: All players start with 500 scoops (100 of each flavour) and 5 random cards. The ability to gain scoops will be minimized to one scoop per event (Speed pwning, board dominating, everything will only give you one scoop each). Only take part if you’re into masochism.

I like the idea of starting with X scoops of each type..

PiƱata: Attacking the leader will give each user a free scoop.

Not a bad idea either.

Vampire: Attacking other players gives you the scoops they lose.

This is too powerful IMO

Provocative Redistribution of Weatlh: Thief cards will steal 3 scoops instead of 1

Again might be too powerful.

Weapons of bum Destruction: Double Damage

This could be interesting for a week. I like it.

Dud Cards: Some of the cards played will do nothing

Too hard to program me thinks.

Economic Bail-out: During the nightly rollover, you will receive 30 scoops for free.

I like the idea of King of the Hill better, but this could work, yes.

Leaders Will Die: During the nightly rollover, the player in the lead will be removed from the round except for the last day.

Wow, harsh, maybe the leader would lose 100 scoops or something instead of being removed outright.. but yeah, I like this idea.

Stall’s Closed: Dominating 12 boards during Klan Raids gives you 1 of each scoop

Think this is too powerful.

Some of these are good, I’ll add them to the OP.

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 01/27/2009 11:57AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!