Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Towering Inferno (I learned this one in my high school chemistry clbum):

Items needed: plastic tub or bucket, propane tank, rubber hose, dish soap

– take the tub/bucket and make a small hole in the bottom, slightly smaller than the diameter of your rubber hose

– push the hose into the hole, making sure it expands enough to prevent leaks

– attach the other end of the tube to a propane tank

– fill the tub with a water/dish soap mixture (you may have to experiment to get the right balance)

– open the valve on the propane tank slightly, letting propane bubble into the tub/bucket

If done correctly, you’ll create a tower of propane-filled soap bubbles above the hole in the tub/bucket. This tower can then be moved (if the soap/water mixture is good) to wherever you’d like it. When ready, put a lit match/lighter/etc at the base of the tower, and you’ll get a fireball that shoots up the tower’s height and into the air.

If you’re somewhere with tall ceilings, little clutter, and good ventilation, this can be done indoors; otherwise, outside is a better plan.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!