Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

You can die from ODing on Tylenol, but you need to take a ****load of ‘em. You’re far more likely to just develop serious medical issues that will cripple you for life.

I haven’t done it with Tylenol but I almost accidentally OD’d from aspirin as a kid with a terrible throat infection. Turns out aspirin won’t do a damn thing for that kind of pain and after a dozen or so in an hour or two you’ll throw them all up, which hurts like a son of a since you have a killer throat infection and haven’t been able to eat so your vomit is mostly stomach acids.

Tylenol helped after that little episode though, and of course this story is EXACTLY what was meant in the initial post and I’m not just posting the first thing that came to my mind while lurking.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!