Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Alright, I’ve been collecting drop data and adding it up then getting percentages and analyzing it for the wiki and just realized today as I was adding and dividing… Why the everloving hell am I doing all this busy work? Excel is a beautiful program for this purpose and I’m not posting my run data in forums so why make it easier to do it that way?

After about an hours work I put all of my old data into a nicely programmed little spreadsheet and now all I have to do is plug in run data and get percentages for everything including divided up among Low, Medium and High Luck ranges as per my little designation you can find in the wiki.

So, if anyone wants the data I have right now, to take a look at the spreadsheet or to simply send me wads of Run data in bulk (1 run is pretty useless, but 12 is good stuff) that would make getting all this info posted a whole lot faster and easier.

The pieces don’t matter, just the file so please don’t divide up the files, also the current run data page is to schizo for me to want to compile and most of the data was removed so it’s only a few runs here and there.

If anyone knows of a good place to host the file that would make info sharing far easier and please post a decent amount of drop data as well as your Luck. Just a few runs doesn’t help since it would take too much time for me to compile if I get a lot given having my own life and compiling my own data from 6 characters nearly every day.

Once I get enough info for each Luck range (about 500 drops per if I’m taking a wide range from all over) I’ll post it to the wiki along with my amateur analysis as I have done for the first 3 forums already. With enough help, I may be able to even catch up and compile everything and the more info thrown into the program, the more accurate the final numbers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!