Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

As many of you know, I am the (cheating) winner of the Christmas Raffle. As such, I have three copies of Episode 2 to give away to three lucky poor ****s who for some reason or another cannot procure Episode 2. Some of you are too young to have Credit Cards; some of you live in horrid, backwater countries that aren’t the beautiful US of A; some of you are just tightwads who can’t spare a little bit of cash to help Evil Trout buy white slaves. I don’t care why you can’t get Episode 2, I just care that you need it.

So, here are the rules. Contestants must:

1. Be Level 35. Sorry to those who aren’t, but getting to Level 35 shows a commitment to the game even though you were denied Episode 2 access. These people, IMO, deserve free copies the most.

2. Not have Episode 2 already. Well, duh. But if you already bought Episode 2, you can’t win a free copy. Easy, right?

3. Here is the challenging part. At heart, I am a writer; I appreciate creativity in all its forms above any other virtue. Therefore, to win this contest you must write a form poem. Villanelle, Haiku, Sonnet, Sestina, Limerick, I don’t care what kind, it just has to be a recognized form.

What are you writing your poems about?

Former MLB utility infielder Alvaro Espinoza: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvaro_Espinoza

Why him? Well, why not? I like him. He played hard, he put bubble gum on other people’s hats, he was a p cool guy.

Judging will be subjective and most likely, in your eyes, unfair. Many of you will be bumhurt about losing, but remember, it’s just a contest, and it doesn’t reflect your worth as a person and yadda yadda. My contest, my rules, alright?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!