Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

What I have going on which may help is that alongside the percentile which may change, is a rarity based on the percentile and how Luck affects it. This should remain fairly static across a few new additions unless a new addition suddenly takes up 50% of the drops or something like that.

One could get by with just the rarity and the info on how Luck affects drops very easily, but the more important thing would be which forum drops the most of a certain file which will take a while to learn.

I suppose that something I should start doing is set up a cheater character whose sole purpose is to test this out using extra runs bought from the store and get the required BP from contests or donations. Well that or stop being such a lurker and find a group of people willing to do Runs for me at set Luck scores. And I mean enough runs to get a minimum of 200 drops, the only value I’m bothering to use at this point since any good statistic has a whole messton of data.

I know some people are doing Runs to find stuff out and apparently there are groups dedicated to this but I haven’t seen any numbers in the wiki, just a bunch of small time run data here and there which is more work to sort out and find than it is to go out and make myself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!