Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Rasta-Theclown Posted:

I just got done chopping my way through several different suggested ForumWarz parodies in the forumbuildr, of varying quality. It’s so ludicrously, disgustingly, absurdly obvious that ForumWarz needs a meta-parody forum to pwn that everyone’s gonna suggest it sometime, or has thought about suggesting it…

So, for the vast mbumes, don’t bother. Your not the first one to think of that “brilliant idea.” Everyone else already has. It’s not a bad idea, per se. It’s just really not as unique as you thought it was.

The best idea, IMHO, would be for the folks of Crotch Zombie to beat the forumbuildr to it and build themselves a parody of the ForumWarz Flamebate forum to end these Eris-forsaken attempts at meta-humor. Maybe fit it in Episode 2. Maybe release it as a side mission. Something like that.

Rasta…thanks for this.

You’re right, and it’ll probably be an Episode III mission. Super-hard to beat, because all the users will be…you know…you guys Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!