Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant A ForumWarz Parody is inevitable. So don't suggest it.

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

I just got done chopping my way through several different suggested ForumWarz parodies in the forumbuildr, of varying quality. It’s so ludicrously, disgustingly, absurdly obvious that ForumWarz needs a meta-parody forum to pwn that everyone’s gonna suggest it sometime, or has thought about suggesting it…

So, for the vast mbumes, don’t bother. Your not the first one to think of that “brilliant idea.” Everyone else already has. It’s not a bad idea, per se. It’s just really not as unique as you thought it was.

The best idea, IMHO, would be for the folks of Crotch Zombie to beat the forumbuildr to it and build themselves a parody of the ForumWarz Flamebate forum to end these Eris-forsaken attempts at meta-humor. Maybe fit it in Episode 2. Maybe release it as a side mission. Something like that.

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Someones got centipedes in their woman's genitals today.

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

Someones got centipedes in their woman's genitals today.

What did you expect? I’m an emo kid!

An emo kid, BTW, with a couple of avatar-changing brownie points burning a hole in my pockets… a fact marked by the Log in to see images! by my name.

In future, you might want to think of donating some money to the fine folks at Crotch Zombie before insulting people with a Log in to see images! icon by them. Just in case some sort of “accident” should happen to your present avatar/title combo. Just a friendly tip.

And before you ask, don’t worry about it. I’m not one to take random complaints about my semi-pointless rants personally.

Rasta-Theclown edited this message on 03/02/2008 1:02AM

LolWhut

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sounds like she’s storing her left up money up there with the centipedes!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Rasta-Theclown Posted:

What did you expect? I’m an emo kid!

An emo kid, BTW, with a couple of avatar-changing brownie points burning a hole in my pockets… a fact marked by the Log in to see images! by my name.

In future, you might want to think of donating some money to the fine folks at Crotch Zombie before insulting people with a Log in to see images!

So, hypothetically, how much would i have to **** you off to get, say, a goatse avatar ?_?

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

I for one think the OP is a anal loving emo.

The worst kind.

As the age old saying goes, “burn it with fire!”

Damned emos.

Unless, ofcourse, you have mammary glands.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Additionally, we already had a discussion somewhere about a 4chan parody, and I think the consensus was to be patient and goddamn hold off on it until we’ve got imageboard functionality so we can do it right.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Okay… but what about parodies of Forumwarz forums? o_O

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

Skyreal Posted:

Okay… but what about parodies of Forumwarz forums? o_O

Sure. I’m thinking I might recant my previous rant. But first, let’s make sure they develop a culture worth parodying.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I didn’t see any ForumWarz clone submissions last week, but this week I’ve seen near 20 of them.

I have to admit that I’d thought of the idea at some point last week but held off on submitting … then I saw this post.

Great minds think alike? Log in to see images!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Corion Posted:

I didn’t see any ForumWarz clone submissions last week, but this week I’ve seen near 20 of them.

I have to admit that I’d thought of the idea at some point last week but held off on submitting … then I saw this post.

Great minds think alike? Log in to see images!

Or rumors spread like wildfire?

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

If a flamebate forum does appear ingame, it could function sort of like an infinite dungeon in other RPGs- steadily increasing difficulty and an endless supply of threads. e-peen for pwning a certain amount?

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I’VE GOT IT!

If there is a parody of Forumwarz, it needs to be specially coded to randomly pull threads from Flamebate to fight against.

No forumbuildr or anything – just Flamebate stuff.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Rasta-Theclown Posted:

I just got done chopping my way through several different suggested ForumWarz parodies in the forumbuildr, of varying quality. It’s so ludicrously, disgustingly, absurdly obvious that ForumWarz needs a meta-parody forum to pwn that everyone’s gonna suggest it sometime, or has thought about suggesting it…

So, for the vast mbumes, don’t bother. Your not the first one to think of that “brilliant idea.” Everyone else already has. It’s not a bad idea, per se. It’s just really not as unique as you thought it was.

The best idea, IMHO, would be for the folks of Crotch Zombie to beat the forumbuildr to it and build themselves a parody of the ForumWarz Flamebate forum to end these Eris-forsaken attempts at meta-humor. Maybe fit it in Episode 2. Maybe release it as a side mission. Something like that.

Rasta…thanks for this.

You’re right, and it’ll probably be an Episode III mission. Super-hard to beat, because all the users will be…you know…you guys Log in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Eris may have forsaken it, but she didn’t declare no backsies. BACKSIES!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Rasta…thanks for this.

You’re right, and it’ll probably be an Episode III mission. Super-hard to beat, because all the users will be…you know…you guys Log in to see images!

JB I don’t recall you including Rasta in Battlethreadz and thusly I request that you send him a formal apology. Then again I didn’t really read any of it cause who actually reads the forums.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Skyman747 Posted:

JB I don’t recall you including Rasta in Battlethreadz and thusly I request that you send him a formal apology. Then again I didn’t really read any of it cause who actually reads the forums.

yes, i could not agree more. crotch zombie should issue a formal apology to rasta and unban fabulous personface, while they are at it

Forumwarz is already a parody and if you parody a parody you end up parodying the original instead.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!