Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo Posted:

So is ths just for glbumes. Wat about these odd things? Like the Satellite Dish which you should already have? You can buy that today and it ends up in Quest items… what the hell? Why not?

Acid Flux Posted:

Due to popular demand, we’re going to have a continual thread regarding the Ppwn Shoppe. It won’t just be for the Daily Glbumes Report. Oh no. We’re going to have much more than that. Here, you can discuss new and interesting finds in the Ppwn Shoppe, like that Colonial Turkey we were offered on Thanksgiving, or make suggestions for what new pieces of gear you’d like to see made available. We can discuss the question of whether or not EmoKids should be allowed to wear glbumes, and if the Re-Res should be given a new category called ’Protective Headgear’.

I’ll update this post regularly with the newest info about which Glbumes are currently available in the Ppwn Shoppe, and we’ll even have a weekly trivia question that you can try to be the first to answer. Plus, whatever else pops into my head.

Primary Purpose of this thread: Regular Updates about what Glbumes are in the Ppwn Shoppe

Secondary Purpose: To discuss anything relating to the Ppwn Shoppe, such as that Satellite Dish or other Quest/Mission items that might end up in there, as well as suggestions for new types of Equipment.

Tertiary Purpose: My Weekly Trivia Question Contest.

Acid Flux edited this message on 12/14/2008 8:37AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!