Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Aldo_Anything Posted:

If you have so many klan members, you could raid for hours or on several days a week. I’d give you two vanilla scoops for dominating all forums

Again, why bother? I’ve earned 150+ Scoops via Pbumive Raiding during this current Dom round (i.e., it’s been just barely over two days since the round started), and I didn’t join every Raid.

If I can get that number of scoops just by clicking a link and walking away for two hours, and doing that about 3-4 times each day, and still have all of my forum visits for Solo Vanilla Raids & Pistachio Streaks?

I have a 100+ scoop lead on my nearest rival in that bracket, and I haven’t run a single visit yet. And every single player in the Klan can benefit exactly the same way, without the need for coordinated Raids.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!