Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

TLDR

Here is my interpretation of it all.

Luck does affect the rarity of certain files, making some less common and others more common. As far as individual pieces go, it doesn’t seem to have much of an effect if it does at all.

Therefore…

Don’t worry at all about Luck for the most part…

Sure, if you’re grinding a thread for that elusive file pump it up, that is if it actually helps, but while simply going through the game those points are better spent elsewhere. The gain to gifts and .moar files is for the most part negligible, and certainly not anything worth spending upwards of nearly 18 upgrade points on unless you have the points to spare. If you really need to save the Flezz, throwing them into Upkeep will help you more in the long run most likely since bringing that to level 20 will almost eliminate all maintenance costs. Also, despite pieces coming in some rather skewed patterns, I do not believe it to be really affected by Luck to any significant degree. This may change in other Forums but for now I think that it’s random for all intents and purposes.

Of course this is just Denture Chat but I will save the results of every other Forum as I do them and should my opinion change or should I learn anything significant I will post and bump this thread to let you guys know.

Also, Pwning Denture Chat 264 times in a row sucks… A lot… Seriously…

Dunatis edited this message on 12/12/2008 11:23AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!