Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

elenaratelimit Posted:

23 forums pwned…. That’s about 11 klan vanilla missed by going up that high instead of waiting (due to not being organized). Yet 2 scoops for hitting 24 is a good thing…

Smart.

Organize two raids a week with approximately 14 people each Raid. If you’re lucky, you get about 155 Vanilla Scoops per raid, or about 300 Vanilla Scoops per week. This requires a skilled Controller (like Lust) and more than a dozen players that are dedicated enough to stay 95% focused for the two hour duration of most raids, twice per week. And the only people that earn scoops from that are the people that actually sign up for the raid, and everyone has to be available at the exact same time. So, you have a total of four hours of scoop earnings.

The 7VD method is 24/7. You could almost write a script to automate it. By simply starting Raids constantly and signing up for them (which any Klan Member can do, since everyone is an Officer), the normal, natural progression of individuals pwning forums results in Vanilla scoops. And lots of them. I’ve been in a Klan that stay focused on Dom raids, and I earned more Vanilla this week than I ever did in that Klan.

You comment that 11 forum visits were wasted in the above example. I submit to you that those forum visits (along with many others) would never have been used by those players in an organized Raid in the first place. The Pbumive Raiding method earns about 4-8 Scoops per hour on average. If a player simply signs up for whatever Raid is active when they log on, and simply checks in every few hours to resign up for the new Raids, then if they did that 4-5 times a day (taking about 1-2 minutes to log on or tab over, and click a single link), they could easily earn about 280+ scoops. Now, add in the fact that that player can also use their weekly visits to run Solo Vanilla Raids for about 140+ scoops, and that they can run that Solo Raid whenever it’s convenient for them, and you finally see the advantage.

For hardcore, dedicated players, if they can coordinate properly with a sufficient number of like-minded players, then twice a week they can run their Klan Raids, and get a lot of Vanilla.

For relaxed, laid-back players, so long as they simply click a link regularly in the game, they can run their Solo Raids when they feel like it, and still benefit from Klan Vanilla.

Both methods generate a lot of scoops. Both are valid methods of acquisition. Having played by both methods, I can see their merits,and it’s really more about a personal play-style difference.

You either need a small number of serious players or a large mob of laid-back players. Either method works.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!