Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kusatsu

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It’s highly unlikely that our ingame character has actually died. I just took it to be a bit of silliness as it was so over the top with the ‘game over’ rambling plus there’s no way that a sound from a computer could actually properly kill. That just makes no sense. It’s more likely that was just some really intense noise-jizz causing paralysis or something. It fits in with the whole ‘machines conspiracy’.

I’m actually glad we’ve got a proper storyline now, even if it is confusing as hell. Not knowing who to trust is part of the fun I think.

Is it actually worthwhile playing through as different clbumes? Aside from the clbum-specific mission near the end, what else is there variety-wise?
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!