Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ceggon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So I’m just trying to figure out how (name) has managed to pull this off…. (I’m leaving out the name since I’m more interested in how this could be, than going after someone)

He’s sitting with 15 scoops (14 antifreeze and 1 pistachio) AND 54 cards as of Sat morning. By my count that means 231 total scoops.

Lets bumume he had 12 forum visits saved up on Wed, so has been able to do 24 forums by Sat. Thats an average of almost 10 scoops per forum.

Best case with Pistachio you can get 7 in 12 forums (average of .6 per forum).

Doing everyone in incredible time would get you 3 per forum.

If you managed to always have 4 dominated you’d pick up an extra scoop on every forum.

So, absent Klan membership, it looks like if you were a sick mother ****er, you could get 4.6 scoops off each forum pwned.

So that accounts for roughly 110 scoops (under fairly unrealistic bumumptions too).

So how the hell does someone scrape up an additional 120 scoops between chocolate and antifreeze? Gambling I’d guess, though I have a hard time imagining someone still legit having enough flezz to make that many bets. I’ve seen some high chocolate counts, but not so many as can explain it.

So long story short…. WTF?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!